- Protein/peptide purification and fractionation by HPLC and FPLC
- Protein identification by high resolution LC-MS/MS
- Intact mass analysis
- Quantitative global and targeted proteomics
- Post-translational modification analysis
- Bioinformatics (gene ontologies, pathway analyses, etc.)
Proteomic services are facilitated by instrumentation furnished through the generous contributions from the Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust and the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research at the University of Illinois.
- Thermo Q Exactive HF-X Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo Fusion Tribrid Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- Advion TriVersa NanoMate
- Molecular Dynamics Typhoon 9400 Multilaser Scanner
- CEM Liberty Microwave Reactor
- Ettan MDLC Chromatography Workstation/HPLC
All work performed by the Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center (CBC) should be acknowledged in scholarly publications, posters, and presentations. Proper recognition allows us to measure the impact of our work and supports our initiatives in obtaining sponsored funding. In addition, any CBC personnel who make a substantial intellectual or experimental contribution are deserving of further recognition as co-author.